tiistai 16. marraskuuta 2010

Sketchbook pages


We tried Promarkers in school, and it was AWESOME. (eventhough I had only grey Promarkers because my Aqua Promarkers didn't work like they should have...) This is what we made:
The teacher was fun, and he had a Scottish accent so it took always few seconds before I realized what he said and he must have thought I was a retarded or something like that, eh.

These have been made in school also, on our Photography lesson. It WAS interesting, but I felt like drawing! I wanted to "invent" an animal which wasn't really an animal but still kind of it was... Complicated? Well look, at the creature on the left!
He likes dancing! I just have to make up him a name, any suggestions?
Raaaandooooom!
I like this last one, the man has been made in train and the woman has been made in a ship.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti