sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

051210 - Art Noveau, Le Inspiration a'la Moi

(yes, I can't speak French)
We had a school assignment where we had to be inspired of some art style(not sure about the English translation, krhm) - f ex impressionism, pop art, realism etc. After quite a long time of pondering I chose Art Nouveau, or Jugend(but Art Nouveau sounds fancier :D) I really love all those details and oh the hair! It looks so wonderful in every picture. Take a look:
I tried to copy the last one because I hadn't made these kind of things before. And I'm pretty satisfied what I have made!
But I need some practise - as always - although I don't have much time to practise because this must be ready until the end of this week!
And part of the assignment is that you need to make a object using this style of art. And my object is giraffes, like you remember right? And these are some sketeches about my Art Nouveau-giraffe.
And even though I love drawing those hair, I think they make the giraffe look more like a horse than a giraffe. So the right one is...the right one I guess :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti